We have a dedicated team of GPs at East Ryde Family Medical Practice that have comprehensive knowledge and interest in Womens Health.
Below are a few topics and examinations our GPs could cover:
- Cervical cancer screening (Pap smears)
- Breast examinations / Breast Cancer Awareness
- Sexual Health & STIs
- Ovarian Cancer
- Skin cancer screening
- Mental Health, Anxiety, Depression, Relaxtion Tips
- Vaginal problems
- Pregnancy care including pre-conception care
- Fertility issues
- Contraceptive advice
- Antenatal shared care
- Cardiovascular risk screening including blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetes
- Lifestyle programs including weight loss and smoking cessation
All our GPs cover womens health topics, please book an appointment online or phone 9888 1083 should you with to book an appointment.
Dr Nicole Chater and Dr Donna Lau are trained in inserting hormonal and non hormonal IUD Devices. If you would like to discuss this option please book in an IUD Consultation appointment to check your eligibility (either online or by calling 02 9888 1083).